IBS Bangalore Contact Us
Set in India’s IT hub, a city that has lent itself to a verb in the English language, IBS Bangalore brings together the finest faculty and students.
Today, organizations are looking for fresh recruits to be industry ready, capable of adapting to the changing needs & developments in technology that is happening at a rapid pace. They expect their employees to be lifelong learners who are capable of updating themselves to the latest industry expectations.
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Bangalore, started in 1995, brings together a team of excellent faculty members from the academia and industry, and an excellent infrastructure to provide students the best learning environment to develop themselves into well groomed, industry ready professionals. During the last twenty-five years the institution has grown in all spheres, and today it is ranked among the top business schools in the country. The pedagogy at IBS Bangalore, which is a combination of lectures, case discussions, experiential learning, industry interactions and peer learning, provides students opportunities to develop their interpersonal, critical thinking and decision making skills which are demanded by organizations. The co-curricular and extracurricular activities through various student clubs provide students the opportunity to develop their team working, organizing, collaborating, and leadership skills. In addition, the diversity of students gives them an understanding of various cultures and prepares them for a career in organizations with a diversity of employees.
The faculty members are engaged in research as well as corporate training that keep them updated on the latest trends in academics and industry.They combine academic rigor with practical orientation to equip the students for successful corporate careers. Facilitated by a strong placement team with an excellent industry-connect, the students, on successful completion of their program, become part of a large network of 50,000 plus alumni.
We welcome students who aspire to grow and achieve excellence in their chosen spheres to join the IBS family, tap into their unique strengths and capabilities and develop themselves into well-rounded personalities ready for a successful career.
Prof. G.V. Muralidhara
- 15th among Emerging B-School of Super Excellence
(GHRDC – CSR Best B-Schools Survey – 2011).
- Tier-1 Private B-School; Ranked 26th all India
(Careers 360 Best B-Schools Survey – 2012).
- 14th among Top 30 B-Schools and ranked 4th in South zone – Silicon India
- 4th among Top New Generation B-Schools and 3rd among South Zone B-Schools – Digital Mailers
- A spacious campus.
- A well-stocked library with about 26,000 books and 3,000 educational CDs.
- A computer center with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Off campus accommodation separately for girls and boys in the vicinity of the campus.
- A team of knowledgeable and experienced faculty members. Apart from guiding students, the faculty members are actively engaged in research and conducting training programs for practicing managers.
- The faculty members have published many books, and written several cases and research papers as well as editing journals, published by IUP.
IBS-Bangalore was established in 1995, with the objective of providing quality management education.
IBS Bangalore has shifted to its own spacious campus from June 2012. This state-of-the-art campus is located in the south- western part of the city, on Bangalore-Mysore highway.
- Student Activities:
- The students have won prizes at inter-business school meets organized by leading institutions.
- The students have several clubs for social, cultural and sporting activities. They also organize all India management meets.
- ‘IBS Business Leader’, a quarterly in-house newsletter, provides a platform for students to explore their creative abilities.
Prof. Muralidhara is a Mechanical Engineer, PGDM and Gold Medalist from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore and a Chartered Financial Analyst. With an industry experience of more than 28 years, he has held several senior positions in reputed public sector and private sector organizations. Prior to his stint as Campus Head at IBS Bangalore, he was the Dean – Case Research Center at IBS Hyderabad. In this position, he led a team of talented case writers at the globally renowned center of excellence, which won several international awards and accomplishments.
Prof. Muralidhara has authored/co-authored more than one hundred case studies in management. Several of these have won awards at international competitions and are also reprinted in international textbooks. He has been a jury for a number of competitions and a reviewer for many international conferences. He has conducted a number of faculty development workshops as well as Management Development Programs.
Prof. G.V. Muralidhara
Director IBS, Bangalore
Sai Prasad Patnaik | Class of 2001 | IBS Bangalore
Sai completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering before coming to IBS campus. He is presently working with Axis Bank as an AVP. Earlier he has been associated with ING Vysya Bank as Manager Operations. His hobbies include talking to people and playing chess.
B. Chittibabu | Class of 2008 | IBS Bangalore
Chittibabu is the Chairman and Managing Director with BBIPL Infrastructure (India) Pvt. Ltd. He started his career as a site engineer on a salary of Rs. 250 with SCPL. During his stint of 5 years with SCPL, Chittibabu executed a number of challenging and unique projects for SCPL, such as KR Market, Bangalore, which is one of the world’s largest vegetable market with 24 unique ‘hyperbolic paraboloid shells structures’ in the cluster, the first of its kind in the world. He then founded BBIPL in 1996, which gives direct employment to 250 people and indirect employment to around 2500 persons. All this happened in a span of 15 years. He is the recipient of “Distinguished Alumni Award (Entrepreneurship)” from Vellore University of Technology.
- IBS Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.
No:231, Baba Sabarapalya
Near Check Post,
Next HP Petrol Bunk,
Mysore Road, Kengeri,
Email : email@example.com