How to Apply for PGPM/ MBA?
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune campuses.
IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1800.
You may apply online by clicking the above link and providing your Personal and contact details. On
submission of your details you will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a
confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive hard copy of the IBSAT
Bulletin within one week..
Purchasing application forms at any of the marketing offices
IBS Information Offices Near You
IBSAT bulletin is available at our marketing offices. You may locate your nearest branch by clicking the
above link and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by
May 31, 2024 .
Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2024. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2024.
Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2024 ,onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Post-graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration,Statistics, and Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks. Candidates who are offered admission are required to undertake the first year MBA courses as a prerequisite to continue in the PhD Program.
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- Graduation with 50% and above marks and Post-graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have
to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2024.
Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2024 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy
the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be a University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Bengaluru and IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple-choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
GMAT ®/ NMAT by GMAC TM /CAT/XAT scores (from 2021 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2023. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMAC TM CAT and XAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2023.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2023 / GMAT ®/ NMAT by GMAC TM /CAT/XAT scores (from 2021 onwards) for admission to the following
MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2023/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMAC TM /CAT/XAT score are called
for the selection process during February/March 2024. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|IBSAT 2023 Application||July 01, 2023; To: Dec 16, 2023|
|IBSAT 2023 Test Dates||23rd-24th December|
|IBSAT 2023 Result||1 st week of January, 2024|
|Selection Briefings||2 nd week of January, 2024|
|Selection Process||MBA/PGPM Program : During February/March 2024|
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 8.01 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Bengaluru campus is Rs. 6.03 lakhs per annum
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 3.015 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs. 4.545 lakhs per annum.
Living expenses are extra.
IBS Admissions Office
#65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free:1800 425 55 66 77