How to Apply for IBSAT 2021?
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad and off campus of IBS Hyderabad at Bangalore, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1800.
You may apply online by clicking the above link and providing your Personal and contact details. On submission of your details you will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin within one week.
Purchasing application forms at any of the marketing offices
IBSAT bulletin is available at our marketing offices. You may locate your nearest branch by clicking the above link and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2022. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2022.
Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Post-graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, and Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks. Candidates who are offered admission are required to undertake the first year MBA courses as a prerequisite to continue in the PhD Program.
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- Graduation with 50% and above marks and Post-graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to
- 2-year full time MBA program at IBS Hyderabad and off campus of IBS Hyderabad at Bangalore.
- 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
CAT/ GMAT ®/ NMAT
GMAT ®/ NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2019 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2021. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2021.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2021 / GMAT ®/ NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2019 onwards) for admission to the following programs:
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2021/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad during February/March 2022. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBSAT 2021 Application
July 01, 2021; To: Dec 16, 2021
IBSAT 2021 Test Dates
Dec 25 To Dec 26, 2021
IBSAT 2021 Result
1st week of January, 2022
January 08-16, 2022
During February/March 2022 at IBS Hyderabad
- The fee for 2 Years MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 16.02 lakhs.
- The fee for 2 Years MBA program at IBS Hyderabad (Off Campus) at Bangalore is Rs. 12.06 lakhs.
- The fee for 2 Years MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs.6.03 lakhs.
- The fee for 2 Years PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs. 9.09 lakhs.
IBS Admissions Office
#65, Nagarjuna Hills
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free:1800 425 55 66 77