IBS offers the following Programs:
- 2-year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Hyderabad (Off Campus) at Bangalore , IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad
- 2-year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses – Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
For MBA/PGPM program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English. All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2022. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2022.
- The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information or omission may result in withdrawal of admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instances.
For Ph.D Program in Management (Full Time / Part Time)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- Postgraduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or
- Postgraduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, and Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks. Candidates who are offered admission are required to undertake the first year MBA courses as a prerequisite to continue in the PhD program or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and / or postgraduation have to submit TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- Applicants who have completed their Graduation / Postgraduation on part-time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for Ph.D Program of IBS Hyderabad.
For Ph.D Program in Economics (Full Time)
Graduation with 50% and above marks And Postgraduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
The candidates who wish to pursue MBA/PGPM/PhD program have to appear for IBSAT2021 Test scheduled in the month of December 2021 or can apply with scores from 2019 onwards of GMAT®/CAT/ NMAT by GMACTM.
Ph.D applicants: IBS Alumni/M.Phil degree holders/candidates qualified in UGC Net are exempted from IBSAT 2021. However they have to attend the selection process scheduled in March 2022. These candidates have to submit the relevant certificates for verification.
IBSAT 2021 Test
IBSAT 2021 Application is available Online and Offline
- Online application is available at www.admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2021/registration
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail / SMS with details of application number and password
• Offline Application is available at our 50 IBS FTP Branches across India, to find nearest branch at your location visit @ http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/
The application cost is Rs.1800/-
Yes. IBSAT is conducted every year for admission to all programs of IBS at 95 test centers all over India. It is a 2hr computer based test. IBSAT 2021 test is scheduled from December 25-26, 2021.
IBSAT is an aptitude test. The duration of the exam is two hours. The paper is divided into four sections Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
IBSAT paper has 140 questions in total which are multiple choice questions
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
Yes. Mock Tests will be provided for the candidates to familiarize with IBSAT 2021 test. These mock tests will be available on ibsindia.org from August 2021 onwards.
The last date for applying for IBSAT 2021 is December 16 2021.
Yes, you have to apply before December 16, 2021. However, you have provision to update your scores online on or before January 31, 2022. On updating of scores, Selection process call letter will be issued in the month of January 2022.
The IBSAT 2021 results will be declared in the first week of January 2022.
|Campus||Fee (2 years )|
|IBS Hyderabad (Off Campus) at Bangalore||12,06,000/-|
|IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon , IBS Mumbai, IBS Kolkata, IBS Pune||9,09,000/-|
|IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur||6,03,000/-|
- In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of Tuition Fee.
- The candidates selected for the MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur who hail from the respective state will be awarded fee concession of Rs.50,000. The fee concession will be given in five equal installments. The students have to produce domicile certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO/ Municipality Office. The complete details will be given in student handbook.
PH.D Program :-
- PhD Program (Full Time / Part Time): Selected candidates have to pay Rs.40,000/- towards Admission fee. Program fee is Rs. 1.2 Lakhs per annum.
- Full Time PhD students have to pay only Rs. 40,000 towards admission fee. They get full waiver of tuition fee of Rs. 60,000 per semester for 8 semesters subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- IBS Hyderabad is a constituent of IFHE (ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education), a Deemed –to-be- University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and IBS Hyderabad has an off-campus center at Bangalore.
- IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur campuses are recognized by UGC & their respective State Legislatures.
- IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune are independent professional institutes offers PGPM. They are neither affiliated to nor are off-campus centers of any university.
SELECTION BRIEFINGS & SELECTION PROCESS
The selection briefings are a series of focused seminars to provide the candidate an insight into Programs and processes at IBS.
Selection Briefings will be conducted at 40 locations from Jan 8 – 16, 2022.
MBA Program :-
Candidates qualified based on IBSAT 2021/ CAT/GMAT®/NMAT by GMACTM are called for the Selection process at IBS Hyderabad campus scheduled from February / March 2022.
Ph.D Program :-
Candidates qualified based on IBSAT 2021/ CAT/GMAT®/NMAT by GMACTMare called for the Selection process at IBS Hyderabad campus scheduled in the month of March 2022.
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
Hostel facility is available at IBS Hyderabad and IBS Jaipur only.
The MBA program at IBS Hyderabad is a fully residential program. The students will be allotted non-A/c Single rooms with common wash room facility. The accommodation and mess expenses have to be borne by the student.
At IBS Jaipur
Hostel facility is available at IBS Jaipur campus. The accommodation & mess charges have to be borne by the student.
Hostel facility is not available at other IBS campuses. However the campus administration will assist the students in getting a suitable off campus accommodation nearby the respective campus. The living expenses in these cities vary from Rs 10,000 – Rs 15,000 per month.
The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks.
IBS has entered into MOUs with the following financial institutions:
- Eduvanz Financing Pvt. Ltd
- AVANSE Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
IBS believes that the entire placement exercise is a collaborative effort between IBS and the students. While it provides guidance and support through an extensive network with potential employers, the students have the responsibility of putting in the maximum possible efforts to obtain suitable placements.
IBS has an impeccable track record of achieving good placements year on year. The best companies visit the campus every year. Placements for the year 2020 details visit http://ibsindia.org/final-placements/