PGPM program is offered at 6 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune.
MBA Program is offered at 2 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur.
All candidates may apply through scores from 2018 onwards of IBSAT, CAT, NMAT by GMACTM, GMAT®, SNAP, XAT, MAT, CMAT, CET (Maharashtra) and any other State Level Tests.
Application form (PGPM 2021 Bulletin) may be purchased either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the application form (PGPM Bulletin) is Rs 1800.
- Online registration for the programs is available on admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2021/registration/
- After successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of application number and password.
- Offline Applications are available at IBS Marketing Branches - For nearest branches you may visit the website ibsindia.org/contact_us/
- On purchase of application form you will receive a scratch card containing application number and password.
- Candidates have to download the instructions for filling the online application form. The application guidelines are available on the link www.ibsindia.org/application-guidelines
- Candidates have to log in with application number as login id and password using the link admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2021/application and fill the application form.
- For Offline applicants, the application number and the password are available on the scratch card.
- For Online applicants, upon successful payment (Rs.1800), candidates will receive a mail giving details of application number and password.
- PGPM 2021 Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates in the month of March 2021 on verification of the score card submitted by them.
The details are available on the website www.ibsindia.org
On filling the online application, you will receive a copy of the PGPM bulletin containing all the details about the institution, programs and processes.
There is no management quota or NRI quota.
The last date for applying for PGPM / MBA Program is April 28, 2021.
Last date for Application Submission
April 28, 2021
Selection Process Dates
May 1, 2021
Selection Process Venue
At 8 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun & Jaipur. However, if situation does not permit us to conduct process at campuses in April, ONLINE selection process will be conducted.
Selection Process Result
May 5, 2021
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2021.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). For eligibility criterion, the aggregate percentage of marks secured in all the subjects of all the years shall be taken into account.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to participate in Selection Process, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments / backlogs) before May 31, 2021.
- For candidates whose degree results are not yet been declared, the admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2021. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criterion of scoring of minimum of 50% in graduation can apply for refund of 75% of the first installment of program fee paid.
- The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2021 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criterion rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information or omission may result in withdrawal of admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instance.
- For any clarification eligibility criterion please contact IBS Admission Office, Hyderabad only.
Selection process is May 01, 2021.
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
In the group discussion a topic will be announced to a group of 8 – 10 candidates. The candidates will be given 15 minutes for the group discussion. After discussion each candidate will be given an opportunity to summarize his/her opinion in a minute. The group discussion aims to evaluate the candidate’s expression, initiative communication, analytical skills and behaviour in group.
The personal interview is the final stage in the selection process. The interview panel members are Directors, Deans, Senior Faculty Members and Alumni. The duration of the interview for each candidate will be for 10 minutes. The interview panel will focus on assessing the attitude, aptitude and aspirations of the applicant besides evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge, communication skills, clarity of thought, expression and aptitude for a career in management.
The weightage allotted to different components in the selection process are as follows.
There is no weightage for work experience in the selection process. However, during the Personal Interview the panel members assess the candidate taking into consideration all the factors like work experience, etc.
In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of Program Fee.
No. The students are expected to bring their own Laptops when reporting at the campus.
COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
Regular classes for MBA and PGPM program will commence on May 05, 2021.
All the selected candidates are mandatorily required to report at the allotted campus on May 05, 2021 for program registration and submit the first installment of fees along with self-attested photocopies of Class X, Class XII and marks sheets for verification.
Hostel Accommodation (AC & NON-AC Rooms) is available at IBS Jaipur. The Accommodation & mess charges have to be borne by the students. However, hostel accommodation on the campus is optional.
Hostel facility is not available at other IBS campuses. However the campus administration will assist the students in getting a suitable off campus accommodation nearby the respective campus. The living expenses in these cities vary from Rs 10,000 – Rs 15,000 per month.
The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks.IBS has entered into MOUs with the following financial institutions:
- Eduvanz Financing Pvt. Ltd
- AVANSE Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
IBS offers Bridge loan to students admitted into the programs till they receive the sanction and disbursement of an educational loan from a bank. Students are required to pay the admission fee by the specified date from their own resources. The Bridge loan facility is available for the first installment of program fee and not for any subsequent installments due on future dates.
Under the bridge loan facility, IBS will accepts 1st installment of Program fee in partial payments by way of one Demand Draft and three cheques in equally distributed amounts. IBS students may utilize this facility until the bank loan is sanctioned. The details will be provided in the Selection Letter.
For any queries on PGPM /MBA, you may contact on the following address, email and telephone numbers:
IBS Admissions Office
Plot No. 65,Ground Floor,
Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana, India.
Phone : + 91–40–2344 0963 / 62 / 61 / 60
Toll Free No : 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail : email@example.com