1. I wish to do PGPM / MBA program at IBS? Where is this program offered? What is the Admission Process?
PGPM program is offered at 5 IBS campuses i.e. IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata & IBS Pune.
MBA Program is offered at 1 IBS campuse i.e. IBS Dehradun
All candidates may apply through scores from 2020 onwards of IBSAT, CAT, NMAT by GMACTM, GMATTM, SNAP, XAT, MAT, CMAT, CET (Maharashtra) and any other State Level Tests.
The students who are shortlisted will be called for the online Selection process on May 8, 2023.
Application form (PGPM 2023 Bulletin) may be purchased either through Online or Offline mode as follows. The cost of the application form (PGPM Bulletin) is Rs 1800.
- Online registration for the programs is available at http://admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2023/registration/
- After a successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail with details of the application number and password.
- Offline Applications are available at IBS Marketing Branches - For the nearest branches you may visit the website http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/
- On purchase of the application form you will receive a scratch card containing the application number and password.
- Candidates have to download the instructions for filling the online application form. The application guidelines are available on the link http://www.ibsindia.org/application-guidelines/
- Candidates have to log in with application number as login id and password using the link http://admissions.ibsindia.org/pgpm2023/application/ and fill the application form.
- For Offline applicants, the application number and the password are available on the scratch card.
- For Online applicants, upon successful payment (Rs.1800), candidates will receive a mail giving details of the application number and password.
- PGPM 2023 Bulletin will be dispatched to the candidates in the month of April 2023 on verification of the scorecard submitted by them.
The details are available on the website www.ibsindia.org On filling the online application, you will receive a copy of the PGPM bulletin containing all the details about the institution, programs and processes. It will be sent in the month of April 2023.
There is no management quota or NRI quota.
The last date for applying for PGPM / MBA Program is May 6, 2023.
|Last date for Application Submission||April 29 - May 6, 2023|
|Selection Process Dates||May 8, 2023 (online process)|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBA / PGPM PROGRAMS:
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). For eligibility criterion, the aggregate percentage of marks secured in all the subjects of all the years shall be taken into account.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to participate in Selection Process, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments / backlogs) before May 31, 2023.
- For candidates whose degree results are not yet been declared, the admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is December 01, 2023. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criterion of scoring of minimum of 50% in graduation can apply for refund of 75% of the first instalment of program fee paid.
- The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2023 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criterion rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information or omission may result in withdrawal of admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instance.
- For any clarification eligibility criterion please contact IBS Admission Office, Hyderabad only.
The Selection process will be conducted online on May 8, 2023
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Micro presentation
- Personal interview
Candidate will be asked to speak on any general topic of his / her interest for 5 to
7 minutes. The topic should not be controversial pertaining to religion, politics etc.
Candidates will not be permitted to use any audio visual aids.
Depending on the presentation, the attributes of the candidates are assessed on various parameters like expression, initiative, communication, analytical skills and confidence.
The personal interview is the final stage in the selection process. The interview panel members are Directors, Deans, Senior Faculty Members and Alumni. The duration of the interview for each candidate will be for 10 minutes. The interview panel will focus on assessing the attitude, aptitude and aspirations of the applicant besides evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge, communication skills, clarity of thought, expression and aptitude for a career in management.
The weightage allotted to different components in the selection process are as follows.
|Past academic record||X||10||50|
There is no weightage for work experience in the selection process. However, during the Personal Interview the panel members assess the candidate taking into consideration all the factors like work experience, etc.
|Campus||Fee (2 years)|
|IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE)||12,06,000/-|
In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of Program Fee.
No. The students are expected to bring their own Laptops when reporting at the campus.
COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
Regular classes for MBA and PGPM program will commence on May 15, 2023 at all IBS campuses.
All the selected candidates are mandatorily required to report at the allotted campus on May 15, 2023 for program registration and submit the first installment of fees along with self-attested photocopies of Class X, Class XII and marks sheets for verification.
Hostel Accommodation (AC & NON-AC Rooms) is available at IBS Jaipur. The Accommodation & mess charges have to be borne by the students. However, hostel accommodation on the campus is optional.
Hostel facility is not available at other IBS campuses. However the campus administration will assist the students in getting a suitable off campus accommodation nearby the respective campus. The living expenses in these cities vary from Rs 10,000 – Rs 15,000 per month.
The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks.
IBS has entered into MOUs with the following financial institutions:
- HDFC Credilla Financial Services
- AVANSE Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Eduvanz Financing Pvt. Ltd
IBS offers Bridge loan to students admitted into the programs till they receive the sanction and disbursement of an educational loan from a bank. Students are required to pay the admission fee by the specified date from their own resources. The Bridge loan facility is available for the first installment of program fee and not for any subsequent installments due on future dates.
Under the bridge loan facility, IBS will accepts 1st installment of Program fee in partial payments by way of one Demand Draft and three cheques in equally distributed amounts. IBS students may utilize this facility until the bank loan is sanctioned. The details will be provided in the Selection Letter.
Financial Aid Cell
- Tel: 040-23440963 / 62 / 61/ 60
- Toll Free No: 1800 425 55 66 77
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placements (Class of 2022):
|PLACEMENT DETAILS CLASS OF 2022|
|Campus||Highest CTC||No of companies participated|
For any queries on PGPM /MBA, you may contact on the following address, email and telephone numbers :-
IBS Admission Office
#65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State.
Phone : + 91–040–2344 0963 / 62 / 61 / 60
Toll Free No : 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail : email@example.com