IBS Pune Contact Us
Set in the city known as “the Oxford of the East”, IBS Pune has lived up to the reputation of the city by providing world-class management education. The rise of Pune as a corporate centre and its proximity to Mumbai means there is ample scope for applying classroom learning to real-life problems.
Welcome to the world of IBS Pune.The world around us is becoming technology enabled and innovations driven. The competencies that will be in demand would include collaboration, creativity and problem-solving. Besides these, character qualities such as leadership, empathy, curiosity, initiative, social and cultural inclusiveness, exposure to diversity, are highly valued qualities in the corporate arena. IBS Pune has to its credit the illustrious achievement of transforming its students to become industry ready in times of changing managerial talent requirements.
IBS Pune has been one of the most cherished destinations for post graduate studies in Management studies thanks to its encouraging, conducive and enabling environment for the all-round development of students into smart, sensitive and balanced professionals. With record 95+% placement in successive academic years, we spare no efforts to equip our students through our academic delivery, market relevant electives and soft skills training to achieve their dream placements.
IBS, Pune presents a very cosmopolitan environment with 90% of our students joining from outside Pune, from all parts of India. 30% of our students are bright girls. They have especially expressed satisfaction with the safe and secure environment at IBS Pune which has enabled them to blossom and take confident steps into their future careers including international opportunities.
On behalf of the extremely talented and eager faculty team and an efficient non-teaching staff, team IBSP takes pride in welcoming students from across India to join us. Together, we will help our students to aspire, explore and unleash their potential. IBSP, is the place to nurture talents and capabilities, to evolve into excellent professional managers and truly global citizens.
Prof. Jyoti Tilak
a) Our B-school Ranking as of now is as follows :
- Ranked 13thunder the category of Emerging Business Schools of Super Excellence by GHRDC-CSR Survey in 2014.
- Ranked 15th during Siliconindia survey –’What If Not IIMs! B-School Survey 2012′ on January 20, 2012.
- Ranked 48thby Business Today in October 2012.
- Careers 360 degree B-school ranking 2012 has ranked IBS Pune at 64.
- Business & Management Chronicle B-School Ratings, 2012 rated IBS-Pune with A+ Grade.
- ‘A++’ by Business India in Oct, 2010.
b) IBS Pune was honored with the following awards in the recent past:
- Asia’s B-School Leadership Award in the category “B-School Leadership Award” in 2012.
- Asia’s Best B-School Award in the category “Innovation in Placements” in 2011.
- Dewang Mehta Business School Awards in the following categories in 2010:
- Business School with Best Industry Interface.
- Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Operations & Manufacturing.
- DainikBhaskar “B-School Leadership Award”in the category “B Schools with Industry Related Curriculum in Operations Management” in 2010
- AIMS International ‘Institutional Appreciation Award’ in 2008.
- A well-equipped campus.
- A well-stocked library containing over 15,000 books, 70 journals & magazines and access to the latest databases.
- A fully equipped conference room and an auditorium.
- A computer lab equipped with modern facilities and 24 hours Internet connection.
- A team of permanent faculty members, with extensive academic and industry experience and interests in research, publication, and consultancy transform the students into skilled managers.
- Student Activities:
- “Learn & Lead” program where we invite CXOs, regularly, to our campus to interact with the students.
- Industry visits are organized every semester especially before the Summer Internship to give exposure to the students.
- Student driven club activities and CSR initiatives.
- Alumni Get-togethers & workshops by eminent trainers for Alumni.
- Research driven student projects.
- Joint Research with international management faculty members by IBS faculty.
- Placement- Faculty teams to groom and guide students for SIP (Summer Internship Program) and Placement.
- Annual Management and Cultural Festival“ZEAL” is organized by students.
- IBS Pune has its own students newsletter published quarterly called ‘Prerana’.
Prof. Jyoti Tilak
Director, IBS Business School, Pune
Sumit Gupta /Class of 2001 /IBS Pune
Sumit is an alumnus from the Class of 2001 of IBS Pune. He completed his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration before joining IBS for Management studies. He is employed with one of the leading companies in the Insurance sector Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. He is designated as Deputy Area Manager and is based at Raipur.
Kuldeep Rayasam /Class of 2004 /IBS Pune
Kuldeep started his career with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance as a Unit Manager and within two years got promoted as an Agency Manager. From there he moved on to join HSBC. He is currently working with Anand Rathi Private Health as Vice President in Hyderabad. Kuldeep takes a self – affirmation every morning , that keeps him going. I shall shape my future; whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I’m the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze; my choices, my responsibility – win or lose; only I hold the key tomy destiny.
- IBS Alumni are working in over 900 blue chip companies and are spread out across the World.
Survey No: 174, 175,
DSK Sunderban – Business Hub1,
Opp. DSK Toyota Showroom,
( Pawar Public School)
Behind Amanora Park Town,
Hadapsar, Pune 411028
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org